Our Smart Au Pairs Team
Our mission is to facilitate cultural exchange and provide Australian families with affordable childcare solutions through au pair placements. We offer au pairs the opportunity to immerse themselves in Australian family life while assisting families balancing family life and childcare. Our vision is to offer personal and seasoned advice. We aim to ease these pressures whilst providing a beneficial cultural experience for both parties. At Smart Au Pairs we take pride in delivering comprehensive support throughout the entire au pair journey, from the first consultation to the successful completion of the placement.
Why Smart Au Pairs?
When it comes to finding live-in care for your family, we understand that it can feel daunting. But rest assured, Smart Au Pairs makes the process quick and easy, ensuring thousands of busy families across Australia enjoy the benefits of our au pair program. Our experienced team is dedicated to supporting you every step of the way. When your au pair arrives in Australia, we will support them as well as your family. Explore further advantages of selecting Smart Au Pairs.
- Best choice of candidates
- All completed First Aid & Au Pair training
- Hand-picked shortlist
- Bespoke matching system
- Expert guidance
- Personal guidance
- Easy templates
- Complete flexibility
- Free rematch
- Market presence
Our screening, your success!
We offer carefully screened au pairs for your peace of mind. Our au pairs are thoroughly screened by our partners overseas. All our candidates are ready to start their adventure and provide the following:
- Letter & pictures - Each au pair provides an introductory letter, pictures, and a comprehensive application form. Some au pairs even provide an introduction video, which makes it very easy to gain a first impression and gauge English proficiency.
- First Aid & Au Pair training - All Smart Au Pairs will successfully complete an online First Aid & Au Pair training before joining your family. *From November 2023
- References – Each au pair provides references from various childcare experiences, such as babysitting, work placements, homework assistance, or involvement in sports clubs. Additional references may include character references.
- Medical check - Our au pairs complete a thorough medical questionnaire that covers questions about any significant medical conditions and allergies. The check is signed and completed truthfully.
- Police check - Our background screening process includes a police check from the au pair's home country. Upon their arrival in Australia, your au pair will apply for the Working With Children's Check, specific to your state or territory.
- Insurance, Visa and flights - Our partners will help your au pair to prepare for their placement in Australia. All au pairs must have comprehensive travel insurance and be eligible to travel on a Working Holiday Visa. Once the au pair is matched, the Visa will be applied for and flights will be booked.
Our easy process
At Smart Au Pairs, our matching service combines personal touch with the best tools available. We take the time to truly understand your family's needs and help you to gather all information to make the process as smooth as possible. Our process is super easy, you can find your au pair in just 4 simple steps!