Smartaupairs is seeking a passionate customer service consultant to talk to families who are interested in our au pair program.
We are fortunate to have a very close-knit team and it often feels like we are all part of the family. On busy days we help each other and we are always looking for ways to improve our service and seek feedback. Many of our team members have been au pair or nanny and/or spent time living, working and studying overseas, so we each feel very closely connected to the au pair program. The strength of the team in the Sydney office is a combination of wonderful personalities and a true commitment to each other, our partners, our families and our au pairs with a joyful daily atmosphere.
Our team is looking for a part time customer service consultant/receptionist to handle the majority of enquiry telephone calls and have the confidence and skills to turn the calls into customers. The role will based in Frenchs Forest and will initially be for 3 mornings per week with flexibility to take on more hours if another team member is absent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing prospective families with fast, efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service
- Answer customer queries in a courteous manner by telephone and email and passing messages to other team members for follow up if needed
- Making notes of your communication on the online family profile (customer database)
- Working independently yet cooperatively in a team environment
To be considered for this role, you need to be able to meet the following selection criteria:
- Passion for Customer service
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to work with ‘online’ tools such as e-mail, Google calendar, handling basic database tasks
- Work in a fast paced team environment
- Perform repetitive tasks as well as learning new ones
- Portray a positive attitude at all times
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communications skills (fluent English!)
- Previous experience in a customer service, sales consultant or receptionist role