We have 100+ Au Pairs waiting to be placed!
Are you living in Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast? We have good news for you! Since Australia is open again, we have over hundred Au Pairs who are eager to get started.
Compared to daycare, nannies and babysitters, an Au Pair program offers a great value as the costs are regardless the number of children to care for, rather than ‘per child’. During school holidays there is also no need to book separate vacation care. Why get an Au Pair? These tasks below can be fulfilled by an Au Pair.
• Wake the children and get them ready for the day;
• Show the kids how to tidy their room and make the bed;
• Prepare breakfast and lunch for the children;
• Clean up breakfast dishes, load/unload the dishwasher;
• Make sure children have books, homework, and sports kit in order;
• Take children to/from school, sports, activities, friends by car, on foot or by bus;
• Tasks whilst the children are in school can include light housework, kids laundry, errands and some shopping;
• Prepare after-school snacks and/or simple evening meal;
• Help with homework;
• Initiate play and activities;
• Help children at bath time and help them get ready for bed.
Interested to find out more? Contact us via phone, mail or book a convenient time for you to further discuss your au pair options here.
We are the leading Au Pair agency in Sydney and can help you find a perfect Au Pair match!