We are careful with your information. Your family profile is only shown to team members and to a limited number of prospective au pairs.
Your family phone numbers and street address are NOT shown to prospective au pairs, they are only given your email to make contact with you.
In accordance with Data Protection requirements, this is how we treat your personal information:
• Fairly and lawfully processed
• Processed for limited purposes
• Adequate, relevant and not excessive
• Accurate and up to date
• Not kept for longer than is necessary
• Processed in line with individuals’ rights
• Not transferred to other countries without adequate protection
We use a secure server and for extra protection we ask you to choose your password to access your data on our site.
We collect information from you that is relevant to the introduction process of au pairs to families, allowing us to introduce relevant prospects only.
The information is only disclosed to selected members of our team and to relevant prospects for a limited duration.
To support the introduction process, we provide you with e-mail messages, giving you helpful information during the introduction process and pre-and post au pair start date. Also, once you register, you will automatically receive our newsletter with further relevant information. You may at any time unsubscribe from our newsletter.
We may also be using your data for market research and the tracking of sales data.
By using our site you are giving us permission to use your information in this way.
We will not disclose your information to other parties without your permission unless we are legally required to do so.
SECURITY OF THIRD PARTY SITES
We chose our partners with care and where possible we have partnered with sites who show the same commitment to security. However we cannot be responsible for their policies, even if you access them using links from our website and recommend that you check each site you visit.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
When you visit our website we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
• To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly.
• To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Two types of cookies may be used on this website, -session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Wording on ’cookies’ sourced from ’all about cookies’ created by Interactive Advertising Bureau Europe.